ROSA GALLEMÍ BALAGUÉ - NEW DEBT OF THE PUIG PLANAS FAMILY 8TH DELIVERY


                                     

                             Receipt of a new loan to the Puig family and not repaid to date

As a continuation of my previous explanation of the loan that the Puig family has not returned to me and as I explained, on July 29, 2014, the date we agreed to meet with Josep Mª Puig Planas in order to claim his debt to me and at the time that he did not appear in his own office sending two lawyers, these two collaborators of him asked me if I had a Receipt for said loan, a question that I could not answer with certainty at that time, since in the years of my loan the word existed and honor among good people and much more with families and friends, circumstances that unfortunately have been lost in some cases. You will wonder that surely if they made this demand it would be to possibly repay my loan, which they have not done as I said. Well, looking for documentation to that effect and after the appearance of 35 Invention Patents and other records in the name of my husband and myself, which I will detail later, I did find this time, a Receipt where it is shown that at the time I made a new loan to the Puig family, as can be verified with my Income from the Banco de Vizcaya above and that I made on this occasion in the name of Maria Planas Cabot, aunt of Josep Mª Puig Planas. Again naively I contacted the past September 20th with Pablo Gonzalez, Financial Director of the Exea corporation of Josep Mª Puig Planas and family, in the confidence that this time, when presenting a Receipt of the new loan to the Puig family as they had requested me at the time, would they have the honesty to accept my new claim for the repayment of the debt. Once again, the Puig family has not even deigned to answer my claim for this new debt, demonstrating the arrogance and lack of gallantry that the 9th fortune of Spain has, financial situation in part thanks to me and my family, as I will explain further ahead. His request for a Receipt in my first frustrated meeting with Josep Mª Puig Planas, turned out to be a mere process of cheat and falsehood.


                                       


                                           

          Receipts of the Plus-Valia of the sale of my land in Guinardo to Josep Mª Puig Planas

 

                                        

             Ad of the time for which more than double is requested for a piece of land in Barcelona

As shown in the two previous documents, the conditions of the sale of my land in Guinardo to Josep Mª Puig Planas were extremely beneficial for him and his family, doing him a great favor by adjoining said land to his workshop, which would later become Flamagas. S.A., the latter land that was also sold by my uncle Francesc Castelló again to Josep Mª Puig Planas with very advantageous conditions.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog